There is a way to do it, but it's a bit clunky:
1. Export all your tracks to a .gpx file. You can do this from Mapsource via File > Save As (select gpx from Save As type).
2. Edit the gpx file with any editor (Notepad works).
3. Note that each track will have a display color enclosed in a text string as follows: <gpxx:DisplayColor>Blue</gpxx:DisplayColor>
4. Use the Edit > Replace feature of your editor to change "Blue" (from this example) to whatever color you want.
5. Save the file.
6. Open the edited file in Mapsource. Your tracks should now display the color you selected in the editor.
Skickat från min SGS3 via Tapatalk 2
/Mikael Nordlund - Kartmannen
Yamaha Apex X-TX MCX290 -11 -- 8850 km
Yamaha RX Warrior -04 -- 22140 km
GPSMAP 276Cx, NuviCam LMT-D * 2, VirbXE, BC30, Monterra, Montana650, Oregon450, Forerunner310XT, Forerunner405CX...